I use Dr. Bronner's for literally everything! I love it! Pure castile soap rich in all its natural glycerin and no drying detergents or chemicals. Folks, this is what soap is always suppose to be!
That is why Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap is the #1-Selling Natural Brand of Soaps in North America .
Available in Peppermint, Lavender, Almond, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Unscented Baby-Mild, Rose and Citrus Orange, this natural cleaning product wins my green cleaning Olympian-gold medal in every arena.
Pros of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap
Certified Fair Trade Ingredients -- All Natural Ingredients -- No Harsh Detergents -- Organic Oils -- Pure Castile Soap -- 100% Biodegradable -- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Bottles -- 100% Vegan -- Made in U.S.A. -- Great Aromas -- Works great! -- Concentrated (so you can dilute as needed) -- 18 Plus Uses -- Wow!
Cons of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap
Bottle a little too wordy with philosophical tangents.... -- I would like to see more aroma choices
As you can see the Pros heavily outweigh the Cons!
How I use Dr. Bronner's Liquid All Natural Soaps
- Shampoo and Body Wash
- Shaving Cream (My husband loves it!)
- Facial Soap (Gentle, Rich, and Creamy)
- Hand Soap at the Sink
- Dishwashing (Use in place of Liquid Dish Detergents/Dilute it in a squirt bottle)I use the Lavender Dr. Bronner's for dishes. It relaxes me while I do the dishes. No harsh chemicals on my hands. If I need to scrub, I scrub with baking soda.
- Counters and Cabinets Dr. Bronner's soap is a castile soap, strong and gentle at the same time. Add baking soda/borax/or white vinegar to clean counters and sinks. And use it diluted for wood cabinets and baseboards.
- Toilets Bowls I add a squirt to the toilet bowl from my hand soap dispenser and a generous sprinkle of white sugar from under my sink, scrub and flush. The Peppermint Dr. Bronner's is the best for this job. It leaves a nice fresh peppermint scent in the bathroom after cleaning!
Where To Purchase and What's the Price? Available for best prices $10-11.50/32 oz. bottle online through Amazon and HerbTraders (See sidebar to the right). Also, at any Health Food store, Target, Walgreen's and many other fine retailers.
Pointers: I keep all my Dr. Bronner's bottles to use for diluting. Keep the same aroma in each bottle. : ) Also, I use a spray bottle at my kitchen sink for hand washing dishes. This works great! And minimizes how much soap my kids use when cleaning up. Add your favorite essential oil (just a few drops) to a bottle of the Unscented Dr. Bronner's to create your own special soap.
Happy Green Cleaning with the Dr. Bronner's Natural Soap! --GreenKeen aka Pamela Palmer